Why Shift and Tilt?
True Digital Lenses!
Optics by Carl Zeiss
Hartblei 4/40 IF TS
Hartblei 2,8/80 TS
Hartblei Makro 4/120 TS
Set 40/80/120 mm
Color- and Focus-Targets
Filters and Sunshades
Nurizon Acolens Software
important and knowlegdeable facts about HCam-B1 and accessories
This is a new camera,
how do I know it is reliable ?
- Hartblei has develloped this camera together with a partner company who are already 20 years
building cameras in this business, a predecessor model has been produced for about 7 years. The new HCam-B1
has been tested as a Prototype, producing for over a year in a furniture studio without any hickups. All
parts have been tested intensively and are robust and dimensioned for heavy usage.
How safe is power supply, does the motorslider consume too much power ?
- The supplied batteries are originally Videoparts from heavily used Sony pro camcorders.
With capacities of up to 7200 mHa the camera will run the whole day, if even this is not enough,
we supply a car adapter/charger(also for direct operation) and a 110/220V powersupply.
Which camera systems are supported?
- Very simple - ALL of them ! Every HCam-B1 is made on a "Built to order" base on customers
demands. We have all the parts on stock, after your order we assemble the system with the right camera mount
and back cabling for your system. Of course you can change your Back/system later on, for a reasonable fee we
change your customizations. You only need to send in the camera for this.
Which guarantee do we offer?
- Full 2 Years worldwide and also after this timeframe we will handle defective parts or construction faults for repais on a very tolerant basis.
How much do repairs and parts cost ?
- All parts of the HCam-B1 derive from regular tool industry supplies, the shutter is made by Mamiya 645
and is known as very stable and will normally fail only after more than 200000 releases. Even then a repair
is absolutely simple and can be done everywhere by our dealers close to you.
Will Hartblei extend their Upgrade policy to future camera upgrades also ?
- Yes - at the launch of new models we will offer rebuilds to the newest factory standard for a fair and low fee to protect your investment.
Impression mit vollem Tilt
by Stefan Steib
Hartblei 4/40 TS mit Canon 5D, Tilt 8º, ISO 100, f/4, 1/200 sec
"Entstanden am Abend vor der PCP Show April 2008."